History 1973 to present
The fire department has our meeting room available for rental for events such as reunions, receptions and meetings. Contact Roger Littlejohn at 937-857-9711 or here for more information.
The rules for the building rental is as follows:
1. NO SMOKING - There is to be no smoking in the building at any time. This includes the kitchen, social room, restrooms, and the foyer.
2. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES PERMITTED
3. The use of Kitchen is limited to:
· use of sinks
· use of refrigerator
· use of microwave
· use of electrical outlets in kitchen area
4. No one is allowed to use any of the items in the kitchen cabinets
5. No one is allowed to use the stove or steam table.
6. Decorating is permitted, providing that it has been approved by the Building Representative and are removed after use.
1. All trash containers are to be emptied, bag liner secured and placed outside behind the building in the cage. A new liner placed in container. Liners are kept in the kitchen under the shelf at back door.
2. Make sure the floors are kept clean - Use good judgment. Brooms, dustpan, dust mop, mops and the mop bucket are located in the Boiler Room.
3. Heat is turned back to 55 degrees.
4. Restrooms are checked. Be sure the toilets and the urinal is flushed. Be sure the lights are on automatic position.
5. All windows and doors are shut and locked before leaving the building.
The rental charge should be paid on or before the rental date. The rental dates are on a first come-first served basis.
Visit us on Facebook:
Questions concerning this website should be directed to
webmaster at christiansburgfire.org
Home History Contact Equipment Events Links Officers Privacy Members
Copyright 2012 Christiansburg Community Fire Company, Inc., PO Box 300, 10 West First Street, Christiansburg, Ohio 45389-0300
Website hosted courtesy of Precision Tecknology